Wednesday, September 20, 2017

omnism




Omnism is simply the idea that there is a certain value or significance to all religions. There are many different  omnists who  hold different belief systems such as a christian omnist or even a abstract  omnist. My type of omnism branches from atheism and knowledge of sacred texts. Before I discovered this I was a dedicated christian not to long ago. The idea of an all knowing deity just does not do it for me. I try to stay open minded though, I think you can learn a lot from the perceptions of others. Plus at the end of the day we're all looking for that ultimate truth, whether we see it in a form of a god or just cosmic energy. I believe spirituality begins with the soul. With that being said I think we hall have distinctive paths we take, which gives more reason to explore the options.  We are all cosmic beings who are currently having a human experience, meaning we're here to learn and master things for when death approaches and our consciousness expands out into the depths of the universe and to our next excursion wherever that may be. I don't look at death as an ending, I see it as the beginning of something new where you take what you have learned from this lifetime into the next. so in a way our soul never dies, we're just constantly changing in our everyday life,daily change can slip by you with ease if you don't recognize the signs.  In a lot of ways when we dream we die, not in the physical, but our consciousness leaves the body and our ego is left behind. so in a way we experience the wonders of the universe nightly. One thing to keep in mind as you live your life, is to remember there is a sacred force that guides you, whether you want to call it god or just your higher intuition.  Don't underestimate the power of the heart and brain, whatever you manifest upon becomes real in your perception.








































No comments:

Post a Comment